The hard work paid off and we enjoyed some luck ;-). Team Iryna Giblett took 6 Gold and 1 Silver medal at the Nailympics 2012 competitions held in Long Beach, California from 25-26 June 2012. The winners included:
Viktoria Prihodko who is a Global Educator for the Iryna Giblett Nail Academy and distributes our products in Estonia. Remarkably, Viktoria took Gold in every competition she competed in.
- Gold medal - Division 3, Tip Overlay Gel Open
- Gold medal - Division 3, Natural Nail Soak-Off Gel Manicure
- Gold medal - Division 3, Stiletto
- Gold medal - Division 3, Nail Embellishment
Lina Nyberg, who has trained as an Educator with the Iryna Giblett Nail Academy in Sweden but who is currently studying at the Cinema Makeup School in Los Angeles:
- Gold medal - Division 2, Stiletto
Iryna Giblett :
- Gold medal - Division 2, Fantasy
Left to right: Lina Nyberg, Iryna Giblett, Lysa Comfort (Organizer and Head Judge), Viktoria Prihodko
and Katie Cazorla who is the star of the "Nail Files" TV reality show in USA.